Eric Thomas <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Oct 1991 21:58:20 +0100
On Fri, 11 Oct 1991 15:15:38 EDT "Lisa M. Covi" <COVI@BITNIC> said:

>I know how to use REPRO and  NOMAIL (not listed) but how do these others
>work?

One does NOT  use XEDIT to alter  these flags, they are  internal. If you
put wrong values in them, all kind  of bad things can happen; use the SET
command.

>Also, how  to add  a mailform to  listserv's A disk?  Since there  is no
>entry for it in a filelist, I cannot lsvput it.

If there was one, LISTSERV would still now know how to get it since there
can be  several files with  the same  name under different  filelists. In
addition, it  would be a severe  security exposure. You must  use PUTC to
maintain mailforms.

  Eric