Karen Strauss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 19 Jan 1999 23:13:18 -0500
Hi. I've posted this request for help before but did not receive any
answers that cured the problem, so since I haven't asked since October
(really patient, aren't I <g>), I thought I would ask again.

I am using Listserv 1.8d on NT Server, SP4, and Microsoft IIS.

Everything works okay except when someone tries to post from the Web pages
or I try to edit any of the list configurations ... then we get an "Error
in data stream" message and, of course, can't complete the task at hand.

Does anyone else have this problem or know how to cure it? I would really
like to be able to play around with the configuration templates and to let
my subscribers post from the web.

Thanks for the help.
Karen Strauss
Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy Network