Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 16 Apr 2007 21:48:24 -0400
Here's what I get when I visit your server:

>Error during command authentication.
>
>Error - unable to initiate communication with LISTSERV (errno=111). The server is probably not started.

Can you exchange email with the server?  (Send an email with the single line "thanks" to [log in to unmask] and see if you get a response.)  When I try this, I don't seem to get a response (at least I haven't yet), which suggests that LISTSERV indeed isn't running at all.

If LISTSERV is running, can you telnet to port 2306 of HOME-HARBOR-IN.COM ?  (I can't from here, but that could be due to a firewall blocking me from outside.)  If you can't then it's possible LISTSERV is running but the child process that handles TCPGUI requests didn't get initialized, in which case you need to stop LISTSERV, double-check to make sure all 'lsv' processes are stopped, and then restart LISTSERV.

It's also possible that someone has added a firewall rule on the local machine that blocks localhost access to port 2306, in which case that rule would have to be relaxed to allow WA to talk to LISTSERV.

Nathan