Chris Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Nov 2005 16:40:03 +1100
Ben ,

Thanks for that analysis of the config commands

It looks like you have found a few reasons why the messages are not going
to the moderator.

I will change the settings and do some testing.

Thanks for that.

We only recently upgraded the license to Classic Unlimited, but are still
running the old version.
I have inherited the job and have yet to learn all of the ins & outs of
this system. Meanwhile, I have to try and administer the system and
keep the existing 15 or so  lists running.  We will be moving the system
to a new server shortly, which will be a good opportunity to apply an
upgrade to the new system, keeping the old one as a fallback if it goes
pear-shaped !!

thanks for the help again.

Chris Hansen
Systems Administrator  - Host Operations
Information, Communications and Technology
Department of Primary Industries
161 Kite Street, Orange NSW 2800
Ph (02) 6391 3253 Fax (02) 6391 3290
Email: [log in to unmask]

confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient or
received it in error, please delete the message and notify sender. Views
expressed are those of the individual sender and are not necessarily the
views of their organisation.