Tim Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 23 Jul 2002 10:08:15 -0400
I have an odd problem that I have not seen before. I submitted a job to our
listServ this morning to send a mailing to one of our lists. Normally in the
LSMTP control GUI Program I can see the threads take off and the mailing
starts . Today it didn't do that, I still haven't see either a failure or
sucess messages. I do have in my listserv\spool directory roughly 50k *.job
files If I try and use jobview.exe to look at them, it tells me the file is
not there. If I refresh the window it usally is gone.

I have sent email "tests" to have the listserv just return a "lists" email
and I haven't received those either. I have rebooted the server a couple
times now and am not sure what is going on. What can I look at to try and
figure out what is happening? Thanks for any guidance and help!

Tim Parker
Senior Webmaster
EBWorld.com
http://www.ebgames.com