"Duane D. Weaver" <TS0007@OHSTVMA>
Tue, 14 Jun 88 13:34:11 EDT
Yes, we all know that the LISTSERV documentation is out of date.

A lot of us have complained about it to Eric, but Eric does not
have the time to update the documentation.

Eric has asked for volunteers to help out.    At one point, I had volunteered
to do what I can with the documentation.   However I do not know everything
that needs to be added.    The source for the documentation is written in
IBM DCF SCRIPT.     IBM SCRIPT seems to be more commonly used than
Waterloo SCRIPT (much to my surprise).

I am more familiar with Waterloo SCRIpt, but I do have access to IBM SCRIPT.

Since first volunteering to look a the documentation, I have now switched
positions at Ohio State, and will no longer have time to look at the
LISTSERV documentation.

Perhaps someone else, who has the time, could volunteer to update the
documentation.