Erez Kaplan <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 1 Jan 1998 18:22:13 +0200
Subject: Looking for Listserv sponsor
From:    Erez Kaplan
Date:    1/1/98  4:38 pm

Hi,

I currently have a 'manual' mailing list which seems to have outgrown the
manual stage by having 250 members.
So I am looking for a mailing-list provider/sponsor.

What's this list/site all about?

The history of mathematics goes a long way back with devices and methods of
calculation. Starting
with the ancient Abacus, the slide rule and the logarithms, the mechanical
calculating machines,
the electromechanical calculators and finally the electronic computer.
This site deals mainly with the mechanical calculating machines from a
collector's point of view.
I hope you enjoy this site and find it as useful as many other cyberspace
citizens have.

http://www.webcom.com/calc/

Site awards:
1) Article in "NewsWeek" magazine (see in site)
2) "Microsoft" site of the week.
3) "Yahoo" cool site.

Please send all replays directly to [log in to unmask]

Thanks

Erez kaplan