Chris Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 12 Jul 90 08:52:27 CDT
On Wed, 11 Jul 90 22:13:00 EDT Mark_Strawcutter said:
>A QUERY of a list I subscribe to shows ACK, MAIL, and FILES which I know
>about.  It also shows REPRO, HEADER and CONCEAL which I don't know and
>can't find in LISTSERV MEMO

   Since someone else already answered your specific question, I will
not repeat it.  The doc that lists and explains these keywords is
LISTKEYW MEMO.

Virtually,
                                       x045cb@tamvm1            (BITNET)
Chris Barnes                           [log in to unmask]  (Internet)
Texas A&M University                   helpdesk@tamvm1          (BITNET)
User Services Department

"No business success is worth a family failure"  - anonymous