Marty Hoag <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 28 Sep 2009 13:18:13 -0500
    And if, by "their account" you meant the ability to
log into the Web interface on LISTSERV then I think that
is probably yes. But they would actually just have several
accounts, each for a different e-mail address. Of course
the role of each e-mail address would be determined by
the config and list headers.  marty