UB Listserv Administrator <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 15:08:33 -0500
Hi gang,

I've got a question on attachments in HTML formatted email. I've got a user
sending email via Outlook in HTML format and his attachments always get dropped
unless he switches to plain-text output.

However, there is no Language= NOHTML tag in the header and nothing else to lead
me to believe they should be dropped. Attachments= is set to 'Yes'. I would
have thought the default behavior is to allow this to work, and another oddity is
that is seems to work okay in Outlook 2003, just not the previous versions.

Is there something I'm missing in the config? Is this a bug in listserv, a bug
in Outlook, or just the way it should work? We're using 1.8e and have not
installed the 2002a level set. Thanks in advance.

-Jim

--
Jim Serwinowski                 [log in to unmask]
UB Listserv Administrator       http://listserv.acsu.buffalo.edu