Francoise Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Jan 2005 19:40:21 -0500
RSS fans who would like to read LSTSRV-L on their RSS readers can do
so now by directing the readers to:

http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?RSS&L=LSTSRV-L

This is a trial feature in LISTSERV 14.3 which we want to perfect for
LISTSERV 15.0. If you have installed LISTSERV 14.3, you can use the
Web interface to provide a feed to any public list (private lists
will also work if your feed supports your login cookie).

I would like to get feedback on this feature. As an RSS user, what
changes would you want to see in the presentation? As a list owner,
what kinds of controls do you want over what is presented to your RSS
subscribers?

Francoise