Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:44:28 -0500
I'm sorry my original message was sent in accident. Below are the two questions

1) We have set up a list with Subscription= Open,Confirm Is there a way to suppress the below email LISTSERV sends after you "OK" the command. Can this be done while still requiring a Confirmation.

 > ok
Confirming:
> subscribe TESTING with topics: html
You have been added to the TESTING list.

2) Also is there a way to configure what the From line is on a list to list basis? Right now it shows the below, can this be changed per LIST?

 "LISTSERV Server (14.4)" <[log in to unmask]>

Thanks in advance.