"Mark R. Williamson" <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 24 Jul 1991 14:11:57 CDT
On Wed, 24 Jul 1991 08:00:55 PDT Joe Sparrow said:
>On 13 Apr 90, Mark Williamson at Rice posted a list of LIST keywords and
>their default values for 1.6d on this list. I find this really useful
>information and would love to see it updated for 1.7a - my impressions
>are that the defaults listed in this posting are still correct.

Thanks for the good words, Joe (and Jim).  I'll try to find time to update
the list for 1.7a and repost it to the list, but it will probably be
several weeks before I can do so.  If anybody has noticed any additions
or changes already, please let me know.

Mark R. Williamson, Rice U., Houston TX; [log in to unmask] or @RICEVM1