Thomas Spellman <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 27 Nov 1991 09:37:59 CST
I just noticed that it is no longer possible to issue

GET listname FILELIST

and receive a list of the notebook files available for that list.
I looked thru the 1.7a release notes and could find nothing about this.

My question is 1) is my LISTSERV broken, if so is a fix available.
               2) is it a new feature, if so what is the new command
                  format.

Thomas Spellman               |Texas A&M University
Systems Programmer            |Reply to: [log in to unmask]
TAMU/CSC Operational Services |Reply to: [log in to unmask]
Phone: (409)845-4217          |Reply to: [log in to unmask]