Listserv Manager <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 13 Sep 2005 18:00:50 -0400
Thanks, Pete.

I looked in the archives (again) but with the lsoft condition, and did not
find anything.

Now that I'm looking closer at the signup file, it has over 300K entries.
Many (probably most) are defunct. Should I be concerned about this? I
tried using REGISTER .... OFF on about 1000 relating to a retired host-
it's running for quite awhile. I like things to be neat and tidy:-)

Oh, I presume I can get a list of all subscriptions to all lists with
  q * for *
I know that will run for awhile- should I be concerned? Is there another
way to get the same information?