"Plowinske, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 9 May 2017 20:29:39 +0000
We had a similar issue where our SPAM filtering software was "probing" links in the approval required email being sent to our list moderators.

The service that verified the links in the emails were causing LISTSERV to "OK" the message to get sent out to the list.

We needed to whitelist our LISTSERV domain with the SPAM provider to turn off these probes.