Doug Schoffstall <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 6 May 1993 21:07:00 +0200
MD>To be fair to it, I tried loading it again but I couldn't take it.
MD>It >either made the swap file gfrow to gigantic proportions or else
MD>it slowedthe entire system so much that it felt like NT^H^H an...

That's pretty much my conclusion as well.  However, at least on my
system, CvS/2 isn't doing too well either.  Sometimes when I switch
between CvS/2 screens, a windowed session running in the screen I
just switched to is completely blank.  Did it to me twice with
HyperAccess/2.  Ever try to close out an on-line session with a BBS
blindfolded?

May have also encountered problems with CvS/2 running full screen OS/2
com programs.  Have been trying out the new version of TE/2 in full
screen mode, and the whole system froze (had to CAD) tonight while
running CvS/2 and TE/2.  Don't know yet whether I've got a TE/2 config
problem or whether it's CvS/2.

---
 ~ KWQ/2 1.1 ~ If at first you don't succeed, put out a bug fix (KWQ 1.0C).
 ~ QNet3a ~ ILink: The Hacker Central ~ Montville ~ NJ ~ (201) 334-2555