Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 28 Oct 2004 15:14:17 -0400
At 14:51 10/28/2004 Thursday, Doug Essinger-Hileman wrote:
 >All of a sudden, the size of my list's digest has gone berzerk, coming in
 >recently at anywhere from 2000 lines to over 6000 lines. Our header is

 >Digest= Yes,Same,Daily,24,Size(800)
 >Daily-Threshold= 9999

 >Can anyone offer any suggestions?

Figure out who sent the last posting w/i the distribution.  See if it is
L A R G E.

It if is, whack 'em ;-) (or SET GUNROOM REVIEW FOR sadist@com)

The SIZE is more of a trigger, than a physical maximum.  What ever
triggers the exceding of the limit is the last posting distribution with
the cutting (distribution) of that Digest.

/Pete