"Keller, Richard (CIT)" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 11 Feb 2000 15:15:46 -0500
Lsoft's web site offers a number of reference materials that may help you
through your questions.  The URL for the manual's page is
http://www.lsoft.com/download/default.asp?item=overview.

Richard Keller
LISTSERV Administration
National Institutes of Health

-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Montgomery [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 3:11 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: LISTSERV Admin's resource?

Anyone know of any resources on the Internet for beginning (Unix)
LISTSERV Postmasters/Maintainers?  Common error mails, what one should
look out for and take action on, what one can ignore, and what problems
one is likely to run into as Postmaster?  LISTSERV fell into my lap
almost a year ago, and I still feel like there's more I should know.
(There is such a resource recommended in the LISTSERV site maintainer's
manual, but it refers to BITNET and VM -- both things that my site has
done well away with. :) )

I would also be interested in any LISTSERV policies people have
published on the web.  For those it might help, our policy is available
at: http://listserv.albany.edu/list_policies.html

- Kathy Montgomery
  University at Albany, NY