Fri, 5 Sep 1997 16:42:33 -0400
Hello,
        My name is Newscat and I have started a mailing list for Tennessee fans of
the show Xena: Warrior Princess and its stars. We are open to fans in the
surrounding states, also.
        Xena: Warrior Princess is the top-rated syndicated show in the United
States. One of its stars, Lucy Lawless, is currently playing Rizzo in
"Grease" on Broadway. The show has spawned a legion of Internet fans of the
show. Several mailing lists with hundreds of subscribers already exist.
        However, most of the fans on the mailing lists are from New York City, Los
Angeles and other large towns. Those of us living outside the metropolitan
areas have found it difficult to connect with the other fans, merchandise and
information available. That's why this list was formed.
        Currently, there are aobut 30 people subscribed but I envision many more
subscribing if we become automated. For the past several months we have been
attempting to stay in touch by e-mailing each of the members through "Reply
All" buttons but this is hardly satisfactory, especially if we continue to
grow.
        I'm interested in finding a free automated home for this mailing list,
dubbed The TenneXena ConnXion.
        I don't frequent this list, so would you please contact me at
[log in to unmask] if you could help?

Newscat