Niall O'Reilly <EARNUCD@IRLEARN>
Tue, 14 Feb 89 00:44:38 GMT
Thank you, Christian.  I very much don't want to start another war.

Eric has asked for opinions.  I have given mine, in terms which were
intended to avoid the possibility that Eric would feel personally
attacked.  I am sorry that he has been outraged.

In case there should remain any doubt, my opinion is that it is not
equitable to expect an organization which is excluded from access to
a certain product to provide the infrastructure for the distribution
and support of that product.  This opinion is entirely independent of
what that product might be, and of the persons involved, whether
natural or legal.

Niall