"Swanson, Scott" <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 18 Feb 2000 16:48:54 -0500
It looks like a file permissions problem.  Make sure everything is
owned/group listserv and make sure listserv is the uid running 'go'.  This
is easily done as root by running:

su - listserv -c "/projects/list/go bg"

Also make sure the directory is read/write/execute by user listserv.

HTH.

Scott Swanson
sysadmin, CTW Online
http://www.ctw.org/