Curtis Stevens <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 14 Feb 2011 18:03:39 -0800
Yes, I personally do the filtering much like you describe.  However, in an

organization with 50K+ users, re-education is not very well received,

requiring a large group of people to change nehavior inevitably leads to

failure of the project.  The thing I really like about ListServ is that I

have been able to service the entire organization myself...  That being

said, the flexibility to support special cases is important.  The pain has

been coming to a head for about 2 years and that is what has driven me to

this forum.  A little guidance on how I could do this manually would be

enough.  The information is present, just not in the right form.

Curtis E. Stevens

Director, Standards & Features Technology

3355 Michelson Dr. #100

Office: 1-1041

Irvine, Ca. 92612

Phone: 949-672-7933

Cell: 949-307-5050

E-Mail: [log in to unmask]

Remember, you may only be blamed for something if you are actually doing

something.