Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 16 Oct 1986 12:26 SET
Mike,

  Please issue the following two commands before I lose my temper:

TELL LISTSERV AT whatever SET RSCSMODS NOACK
TELL LISTSERV AT UGA SET LSTSRV-D NOACK

  If you still get ten-line acks when you send mail, send me a very angry piece
of mail cause then it's a bug. If you don't issue the commands then please send
the angry mail to your own reader cause then it's your fault.

  Note that the  UIUCVMD listserv has a  bug that causes it  to sometimes trash
the NOACK  option. This has  been fixed since the  first release of  1.5, which
Phil didn't have time to install yet.  The bug can also be selectively fixed by
doing a  C/X-LSVOPTS'/X-LSVOPTS:'/* in LSVXMAIL  EXEC -- right, it's  my fault,
it's a typo and I should have checked before distribution.

  Eric