"John R. Andrews" <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Feb 2000 18:23:46 -0600
We are having a problem with the web interface to LISTSERV on AIX. The
initial "Welcome to LISTSERV" screen comes up, then I select "Mailing list
management interface" and the "Login required" screen appears, but when I
enter my account and password (which I know as correct), the cgi script
never returns and I time out. The systems people have tried to find out
what causes it, but don't really understand what LISTSERV is up to. It
is fairly busy all the time, but email commands get answered, and I hear
that some people have gotten responses on occasion. Many people on this
list appear to use wa, so I assume it must be something local. Anyone
have a suggestion? Thanks.

John Andrews