Herman Van Uytven <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 17 Oct 1994 10:19:39 +0100
Hello,

Since some time we run a news -> mail gateway using PSUVM netnews
and Revised Listserv on VM.  Initially it was written for our VINES
users who didn't have IP access, but in the meanwhile VINES people
can also have IP access here.  But there are other people using
this service, it sends out around 1000 ë 2000 articles a day.

Before the end of the year we will remove most of our news service
from VM, and then I need to stop this service.

If anyone wants to take it over, please let me know.  (It's only
400 lines of simple REXX code).  Otherwise I tell people this service
will be stopped.

-Herman-