Steve Price <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 18 Dec 2002 10:54:26 -0600
On Fri, Dec 13, 2002 at 09:42:35PM -0600, Steve Price wrote:
> I've finally upgraded from 1.8d to 1.8e and am now noticing the
> following warning when viewing the list management interface.
>
>         Error - template SUB-OPT not found
>
> With strings(1) I can see where that string exists in the wa
> binary but for the life of me I can't find any information
> in the online documentation or in this list's archives.
>
> What can I do to get rid of this message?

Repost of previous with an additional problem to note.  When I
perform a search with the 1.8e version of the wa binary I get
an error similar to above.

        Error - template S2-RESULTS not found

I've searched lsoft.com, the list archives, the list owner's
manual, and the site manager's manual and the only mention of
either of these can be found by running strings(1) over the
wa binary.  Please help.  For now I've gone back to using the
1.8d version of wa.

Thanks.

-steve