Tue, 6 Aug 1996 16:20:58 GMT+0
Hi,

I'm trying to install the evaluation kit for
LISTSERV on a SparcServer 10, running SunOS
4.1.3_U1.

We're running PP 7.1 as our MTA; which is why I've
come to a halt.  I've installed the software up
to the point, "Telling your mail system about
LISTSERV" in the installation guide.

The instructions only cover what what to put in
the alias files if running Sendmail.  I
understand how aliases work under PP, but don't
understand what the instructions are saying to
do; they seem to be saying to create an alias
for listserv and owner-listserv, but are they
pointing this alias at the lsv_amin program, if
so does anyone know how this would be done with
PP?

Any help would be much appreciated, or any
pointers on where to get more help.

Thanks

Pam

Pamela Robinson
Information Systems and Network Services
University of Central Lancashire
Preston
PR1 2HE