Mike Harpe <MAILMNT@ULKYVM>
Fri, 4 Aug 89 13:48:50 EDT
Refed due to an error the first time....

I received my version 1.6a update last night.  I had disabled the
automatic update in LOCAL SYSVARS and received a notice that I needed
to do INSTALL PASSWORD blah blah command to "confirm the installation."
I did this from LISTSERV's console since I wanted to watch what it did.
Nothing happened.

The documentation refers me to the "Maintenance Guide" which I don't have
and can't find.  Can someone tell me what else I should have done?

Thanks in advance.

Mike Harpe
University of Louisville