Pete Weiss <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 29 Jun 2004 14:06:33 -0400
At 12:24 06/29/2004 Tuesday, John Lyon wrote:
 >> Paul hit the nail on the head -- that is how we have configured some of
 >> our announcement or newsletter lists.
 >
 >For one-way announcement lists, I prefer:
 >
 >Send= authorizeduser@domain,confirm
 >
 >Easier, quicker and less headaches.

Not IF the confirmation is not returned to mailbox of the SEND=
individual in a prompt manner, for whatever post process
problem[s].  Having multiple available approvers spread across systems
(as well as authorized senders) helps immensely in that regard, which has
been very useful for us.

I don't recall having any headache ;-)
/Pete