Ben Parker <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 10 Mar 2004 21:32:18 -0700
On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:35:41 -0600, Brian Bohlmann <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>We are considering migrating our server from AIX to linux so we can
>implement the anti-virus scanner. I'm hoping someone else on this list
>may have already done something similar and would be able to share
>their experiences. So, if anyone has either migrated their server to
>linux or are currently running their server on a linux platform, I
>would be very appreciative if you would reply to this message.

Another possible solution is LISTSERV AVS (Anti Virus Station)

 http://www.lsoft.com/products/default.asp?item=avs

Basically this is a separate/special LISTSERV instance on Windows or Linux
which runs F-Secure and your primary LISTSERV instance routes all messages
that need A/V checking through the AVS  (not all messages need to be scanned).