Mike Romaniuk <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 20 Dec 1995 16:55:29 -0800
I currently have an email list, HAND!, which is done totally manually.  It
currently has 1300+ subscribers, and as you can guess it is a bit hard to
keep up.  I'm looking for a kind volunteer to host HAND!.  A description of
it, as posted to NEW-LIST, is as follows:

>HAND! via [log in to unmask] - Monthly Editions of HAND!
>
>   HAND is a low volume list (1 issue per month) which is dedicated to
>   the world wide distribution of 'HAND' (The Have A Nice Day
>   Newsletter).
>
>   HAND is a small, one page (back to back) newsletter of funny, clean
>   jokes and quotes.  It is passed around Vancouver, B.C.  and is now
>   moving onto the net.  If you work at any type of school or have (or
>   know someone who has) a great sense of humor, then this list is for
>   you!!

Thank-you for your time, I know administrators (by nature) are very busy!

Remember to think happy thoughts and to HAND!

Michael E. Romaniuk

Remember to think happy thoughts and to ... HAND!!

Mike Romaniuk
Editor, HAND!