Lisa Baas <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 22 Oct 2002 20:45:05 -0700
LISTSERV/VM 1.8e

After upgrading to 1.8e, commands to LISTSERV submitted via HTML formatted
email result in the following console messages:

11 Sep 2002 19:21:07 Processing file 0022 from SMTP6@MSACVM
11 Sep 2002 19:21:07 -> Decoding MIME message parts...
11 Sep 2002 19:21:07 Rescheduled as: 0023
11 Sep 2002 19:21:07 Processing file 0023 from LISTTEST@MSACVM
11 Sep 2002 19:21:07 Sent information mail to MAINT@MSACVM

The relevant information in the mail sent to MAINT is:

The enclosed message, found in the LISTTEST mailbox and shown under the
spool
ID 0023 in the  system log, has been identified as  a possible delivery
error
notice for the following reason: mail origin is the local mailer.

An identical command sent plain-text instead of HTML is processed
correctly. If I revert back to 1.8d, either format is processed correctly.

Is this a bug or did I screw something up?

lisa