"Tony M. Monteiro" <MONTEIRO@POLYGRAF>
Wed, 15 Jul 87 19:38:42 EDT
>I received 3 files,
>   UPD15J 1-OF-3
>   UPD15J 2-OF-3
>   UPD15J 3-OF-3
>and that is all.  When I loaded them, lots of files came out, but no files
>with installation instructions were among them.  Harold sent the files to
>me manually, so that may explain the 3 parts.

Phil,
    There was no "specific" installation memo for 1.5j. Instead Eric
sent a copy of the new LISTINST MEMO which has everything you need to
know about installing 1.5j. I am sending you a copy of the one I
received.
    Eric installed 1.5k ( meant to? :-) ) via automatic INSTALLation
( that is, if you allowed it by specifying INSTPW = '' in LOCAL
SYSVARS ). My LISTSERV had 1.5k installed with no problems. It
received a "Code_1.5k" file ( CODE_1.5 INSTALL ) and installed it.
I received two files: MEMO15K UPDATE and ASM15K UPDATE in my rdr,
class A ... these are not the installation shipment!
    If I can be of any more help, just yell.

Tony