Nathan Brindle <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 29 Jul 1999 12:20:28 EDT
>Yes, the URL that is being followed "/archives/images" doesn't exist and
>shouldn't.

Actually I think LISTSERV <should> be making that directory when it
creates the other files that go in /archives.  If you look at
DEFAULT_WWWTPL you'll see that that's the expected place for the
icons.  I'd have to do an install to find out for sure but I don't
ever recall making that directory by hand, even under unix.  This
would probably be different from the beta you had to the release
version you're installing, so you may need to make sure that 'listserv'
has authority to create directories under /archives.  The other thing
you could do of course would be to make the directory manually.

The only other reason I can think of for LISTSERV not making that
directory and then populating it with the icons is that DEFAULT WWWTPL
may not have been updated.

Nathan