Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>
Sun, 28 Apr 1996 00:27:50 EDT
Two arbitrary questions...

(1) My most active list (and generating the most bounces) has not generated
    any error monitoring reports in a month or more, while low-traffic and
    low-bounce lists generate their reports faithfully.  The one not giving
    reports I have seen properly formatted, locally-generated SMTP/LMAIL
    error reports in the proper format that should activate the monitor.
    Is there something that can 'disable' the error monitor I should check?
    I have no clue what stopped it, it worked fine until several weeks ago
    and it simply stopped; I don't recall changing anything.

(2) Is there a handy way to add a RENEW= specification to a list without
    generating immediate renewal requests for every subscriber (which, as
    I understand it, would happen if you add that keyword to a list with
    considerable longevity (has existed much longer than the desired renewal
    interval).  I'd like to give a "grace period" to the subscribers.

Thanks in advance.

Jeff Kell <[log in to unmask]>