Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Tue, 10 Feb 1987 21:41 SET
  100% of the  recipients of  the 1.5h  shipments have received  it in  a very
acceptable delay, and there was not  a single distribution problem (eg missing
ack, internal  error, validity check  and suchlike).  I only checked  the MEMO
distribution --  it took me  a lot of  time to write down  all the names  on a
piece of paper and  cross them one after the other and I  decided not to do it
again  for the  SHIPMENT  acks.  :-) Anyway,  DISTRIBUTE  seems  to have  been
resurrected by the 1.5g changes. There are only 4 1.5f servers left in the net
(UIUCVMD,  IRLEARN,  HEARN  and  TAMCBA)  so we  can  hope  that  very  little
DISTRIBUTE jobs will encounter the validity check problem again.

  Eric