Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Thu, 9 Oct 1986 16:17 SET
...Just TELL LISTSERV  AT UGA SET LSTSRV-L NOACK. If  you don't understand what
the  statistics mean,  you probably  need some  GOOD sleep.  If you  don't CARE
about them it's  another problem and you  should just ask LISTSERV  not to send
them to  you, period. You'll  still get one message  per server. I  intended to
remove this single message when Nick sent  mail to this list saying he liked to
get it and several other people agreed  with him. I'll do whatever the majority
of  people decide,  but I  can't keep  changing the  standard in  each release.

  About the V1.5a shipment: it was lost at CEARN due to spoolid limit exceeded.
I am resending it now, so if you  have already received it just discard the new
file you'll be getting now. Also I  now have the *full* LSTSRV-D list so Harold
won't have to  distribute anything -- all  the recipients will be  on the list.

  Eric