Carol Annis <[log in to unmask]>
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 15:32:00 -0800
Hi,

We have noticed that when users send to multiple distribution lists,
listserv strips the to: field and delivers the email with the to: field
containing only one email address of the dl.  Here is an example:

**I have sent you two paint attachments of screen shots.  Let me know if you
did not get them and I will winzip them and send to you again.

Look at original_addressed_email first then
email_after_it_has_been_sent

As you can see, listserv has stripped off the full to: and replaced it with
only one of the three email addresses.  We would like it preserve this full
to: addresses so that we know who else has received or this email has been
sent to.

It there anyway to do this?  Also, can we prevent listserv from stripping
off pitzer.edu and replacing with listserv.pitzer.edu?

Thank you,

Carol Annis
Assistant Director of Technical Services
Pitzer College
1050 N. Mills Ave.
Claremont, CA  91711
(909) 621-8625
mailto:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]