Adam Bailey <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 27 Apr 1998 21:07:14 -0500
On 4/27/98 9:08 AM, Don Fasig <[log in to unmask]> wrote...

>If you have already received this message I apologize for resending it.
>The original posting was returned to me with an error message, and I've
>not seen it drop on the list.

Your message came through, I was just hoping someone more qualified would
tackle it.

>Is there a way for the listowner to send a message to ALL subscribers,
>even those set NOMAIL?

Not automatically, no. You'd have to do it manually.

>To go one step farther...is it possible to send such a message when the
>list is locked?

No, that kinda defeats the purpose of it being locked.

However, you could always really quickly unlock, send, and re-lock.

--
Adam Bailey      | Chicago, Illinois
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-| "Do not take life too seriously;