Karen Fortoul <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:35:30 EST
On Wed, 28 Jan 2004 12:23:53 -0500 you said:
>actually, our virus protection is catching the attachment, so no issue
>there.  it's the fact that the message is (seemingly) getting through a list
>configured to require confirmation.

Are you sure the mail is in fact getting distributed to the list *or* is
it just going to the editors of the list (seemingly without a confirmation
request)?

See my post to LSTSRV-L from last March:
   <http://peach.ease.lsoft.com/scripts/wa.exe?A2=ind0303&L=lstsrv-l&D=0&I=-3&P
=2695>

The mail goes to the editors but they do not see the text asking for
confirmation; so, to them it looks exatcly like the mail got distributed
to the list without prior confirmation.

Eric replied and I've talked to LSOFT support but a fix is in the category
of a feature request.

- Karen -
Karen Fortoul
MIT - Information Services and Technology
LISTSERV Maintainer
Manager, Systems Programming (aka VM-SST Team Leader)
617-253-5555