Darren Evans-Young <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 26 Apr 2007 10:47:51 -0500
In my situation, I'm the Listserv guy (since 1986 too!), so all Listserv
questions from the Helpdesk get sent to me. A lot of them require looking
through Listserv's log files to see what was going on at the time of the
problem. Most of the time it's the rejection they get because they didn't
send from the correct email address, or they never received the
confirmation so I look in the logs to show the time Listserv sent
it....stuff like that. I probably get 2-3 new list requests per week
unless a department decides to start using Listserv and requests 60 lists
at once. I would say I average 2-3 hours or more a week dealing with
Listserv issues, which doesnt seem too out of line with what others are
doing.

Darren Evans-Young
The University of Alabama