Fri, 12 Mar 2004 12:41:11 -0500
There is no ListAddress keyword defined in the header. This is what I have
in the list header:
* Ack= Yes
* Confidential= No
* Files= No
* Validate= No
* Reply-to= Sender,Respect
* Review= Owners
* Send= Private
* Errors-To= Owner
* Owner= [log in to unmask] (Rakhi Bhatia)
* Notebook= Yes,A,Monthly,Private
*
* .HH ON
* This template creates the "classic" public discussion list.
* Typically it will have public archives, anyone can send to it
* (including non-subscribers), and replies will go back to the
* list.  Only list owners may review the list of subscribers.
* This template has the lowest level of security validation -
* the only thing that requires a password is a list PUT.
* See chapter 2 in the List Owner's Manual for more information.
*
* Higher levels of security are not usually enforced for public
* lists, but can be enabled if desired.
* .HH OFF
*
* You should insert a short (4-5 line) description of your list here
*