Dan Lester <[log in to unmask]>
Mon, 11 Jan 1999 12:38:18 -0700
At 12:49 PM 1/11/99 -0500, Nathan Brindle wrote:
>If the server is not registered then you don't need to do anything.  I
>don't see any registration for idbsu.idbsu.edu ... if you want to register
>listserv.boisestate.edu then we can send you the appropriate registration
>form.

Our current license should be for an AIX box, which was then
aspen.idbsu.edu and aliased as  listserv.idbsu.edu

What has changed now has been the whole domain name, from idbsu.edu to
boisestate.edu .  It is same software on same box.  My concern is with the
list of lists being updated, etc.  As well as being sure that no one thinks
we've got an illegal copy, two copies, or whatever weirdness someone might
think.

thanks

dan

--
Dan Lester, 3577 East Pecan, Boise, ID 83716-7115 USA 208-383-0165
[log in to unmask]   http://www.84.com/  http://www.idaholibraries.org/