"Christopher M. Condon" <BITLIB@YALEVMX>
Wed, 22 Oct 86 12:41:20 EST

I have just opened up my mailing list (not run on a Listserv) to users
from other networks.  The software I have been using up to this point
has been fine, but it does NOT accept other-net ids.  Rather than
send these files out individually, I am hoping that someone might like
to support this (small) list.   It would be of the type where a FILE
is mailed with no header.

I would like to run my WHOLE list on a Listserv, but with 350+ people on
my list, and at 1000+ records a file, I had better send those out from
THIS node rather than stick someone else with the load.

Oh, yes, this ARPA reader list only numbers about 20 people.
(Actually it also includes .COM, .EDU, .UK and possible some others)