Eric Thomas <ERIC@FRECP11>
Sun, 21 Sep 1986 23:04 SET
  I have added the following commands in version 1.4d:

HOLD listname   PW=listpw *or* createpw
FREE idem

OFFLINE PW=createpw
ONLINE  idem

OFFLINE causes all  mailings/file distributions for all lists  to be postponed,
with the files  being placed in HOLD  status. ONLINE turns back  to normal, and
rebooting the server does  NOT clear the condition. HOLD is  the same, but only
for a  single list. Both  the list  owner and any  (cc:) postmaster can  hold a
list. Only a (cc:) postmaster can vary a list ONLINE/OFFLINE.

Another command:  ADD now forwards the  request to the nearest  server. ADDHere
performs as  the V1.4c and earlier  ADD, ie it  does not check for  the nearest
server. Both ADD and  ADDHere now support the DDname feature  (but DEL does not
yet).

The  information memo  about Listserv-Punch  is now  available from  my server.

  Eric