Eric Thomas <ERIC@LEPICS>
Wed, 1 Nov 89 17:40:03 GMT

Hi,
   We are running LISTSERV since a couple of years and it works beautifully...
Except for one problem that wasn't anticipated. Due to it's popularity
with our VM users we are receiving a large quantity of mail. By its
nature it tends to take a lot of space in our system reader. Many lists
that have general subsciption tends to have a lot of subscibers and
to be very active. These are the ones that I wonder if something
could be done with. Has your site run in similar problems ? Do you
have solutions for this ?
   I would be interested to know if there is a Bulletin Board package
that would exist for VM that could be peered with LISTSERV lists
(the most active ones). Information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.
* Jean M. Carre           Electronic Mail                               *
* Sr. Analyst, Network    Bitnet/NetNorth: [log in to unmask]         *
* Informatics Services    Other   : [log in to unmask]            *
* University of Ottawa              or [log in to unmask]            *
* Ottawa, Ont., Canada    Phone: (613)564-5095                          *
* K1N 6N5                                                               *