linda -i didn't think this through <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 10:44:00 EST
I want to move my discussion list off the IBM machine at work (its
slated to come down in June). I was giving serious consideration to
using LISTSERV-Lite, but when I visited the homepage, info regarding
lite is no longer there.
My partner is in the midsts of setting up a linux server and we were
thinking of putting the list there, but since this is a moderately small
list (appx. 300 subscriber/less than 100 set to mail) with no sort of
membership dues, we were seriously looking to use the free lite version.

So, what's up? Do any of you have suggestions as to what I should do?
The list does anywhere from 30-100+ posts a day, depending on how
excited people get, and its gatewayed to usenet for the convenience of
some of our members.

The only other alternative is to get it hosted at another site, which is
fine by me. I just want it away from work for technical and personal
reasons (work is getting weird).

Thanks,
-linda