Andrew Bosch <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 4 Jan 2007 15:56:08 -0600
When I had to use the New-List keyword, I left the Owner as the original
owner. The list itself seems to redirect all requests to the new list.

>>> <[log in to unmask]> 1/4/2007 3:43 PM >>>
So did I. But new-list requires an owner be specified, so the question
is-
what can we put there that will refer to the new owners without
specifically giving their individual addresses? Or am I missing
something:-)