"Christian J. Reichetzeder" <REICHETZ@AWIIMC11>
Wed, 13 Apr 88 12:58:04 SET
Since the  LISTS Database already  exists on some  LISTSERVs I'd like  to have
numbers on  the resources (esp.  DASD space) needed to  house it. If  they are
reasonable I'd also take it.
Christian
P.S.:
I got complaints from several users saying  "I've read the MEMO but it doesn't
tell me the name of any Database to  start with". I must agree that this point
is not very clear in the description.
What if your first  'SELECT *' with no additional parms would  give you a list
of available  databases ? (Even if  you're smart enough  to use the name  of a
list you'd never find BITEARN or LISTS)
<CR